Splash Pad Certification?

  • 10/04/2017 9:56 AM
    Message # 5294886

    For those who have a circulating water system for their Splash Pad, what kind of certification do you have to add chemicals to regulate clean water? It looks like a CPO (Certified Pool Operator) and/or Aquatic Play Feature course are both sufficient.

  • 10/18/2017 12:24 PM
    Reply # 5320615 on 5294886

    I have some research dating back to 2013 more of a Q & A from NHDES etc.  feel free to email me at ccruz@plaistow.com, and I will send it

"NHRPA " is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. 172 Pembroke Road, Concord, NH 03301

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software